Tied-on bow and stern lines | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Tied-on bow and stern lines

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
islandpiper said:
You all might be well advised not to rile Joey........OK? :D :D
HELL..... Forget Joey , Better worry about me .... leave the DAM Spammers alone.

All they want to do is cause problems and enjoy every response they can get. All you do when adding a post is to increase there ego and invite more to show up. DON'T ENCOURAGE THEM. They will be gone as soon as we see it , there post when spotted and then there membership on here.

Hay Bubba , want some fun there is this web site we can get on and post our stuff , then some Geezer gets on and down rates us .... It's a BLAST , Lets really bug them , post anything you have.

I killed 8 today and Mick got 4 last night but left there post where some Geezer decide to post a reply and tried to antagonize them . DON'T ENCOURAGE THEM Let us handle it.

I know I do not have to tell you this but for your Information so you have a slight idea of what is going on........Very slight :roll:

There are more corrective measure being taken , how long for them to go into effect .... I have no idea.

Right now the system approves some new applications to be on here and some spammers slip threw the cracks. Others the system catches and are moved over to an list that has to be manually approved , one at a time.

That list was 2 3/4 pages long today , about 70 names which is normal for one day and that I deleted since the system could not or would not approve them.
So as you see the ones who make it on here are the few and far in between which we have to handle ........ Let us do the quality control and responses , Please.

Chuck.
I APOLOGIZE for Hijacking this thread , NOW..... back to Pirogues.....

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Four?

killed a bunch more'n that mate :D and loved it.

wish I could kill the poster too but I dont know how.

Piper, she told me in the shower this morning that she was single too mate :D

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Never , Ever tell an Attorney everything at one time when they are fishing , it confuses them. :lol:
At lease I know what to click on , where they are and what they will do , unlike someone who was suppose to be helping me. So I do know more then I tell , which is very little. :roll: