1. The forums software has been upgraded and we are still sorting out its quirks.
    Please relay any problems you encounter. Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

True Story, no BS here= UFO in Ponchatoula

Discussion in 'True Stories, Tall Tales & B.S' started by islandpiper, May 16, 2011.

1. islandpiper

islandpiper Well-Known Member

The strangest thing happened here today. Untill it happens to you it may be hard to believe. I was walking through the kitchen and was going out back to take pics of my tomato plants when this caught my eye in the back yard. Honest Injun......wait, we can't say that anymore.....well, whatever, you know what I mean.

[​IMG]

So, i quick ran out and got this picture:

[​IMG]

Well, the dang thing flew right at me and i got this close up before i had to hit the dirt

[​IMG]

Then, it flew over to the garden and pulled up three onion plants and sucked them into the craft with a magnetic force field beam right before it flew off. If you see those little windows around the rim, you could look right in there and see the little UFO guys looking back out with their big, bug eyes. One of them was taking pictures of me I think.

[​IMG]

I'm baffled. I was going to call Homeland Security, but then I remembered that they can't see aliens so I figured I'd just tell you guys and try to relax .

piper

2. Kayak Jack

Kayak Jack Well-Known Member

"QUICK!! QUICK!! Get the bacon explosion! I think he's stopped breathing!"

(Piper San never was very stable, even on his best days.) :wink:

3. islandpiper

Guys, it's still happening. I heard a noise on the roof early today and rushed out with my 870.......then ran back in and put that down and got my camera. There was another one of them UFO's on my roof. I got this picture and then had to leave for work. I'll check when I get home and see if it's still there. Dang. piper
    [​IMG]

4. Kayak Jack

Did your house lift off yet? (SAVE THE BACON!!)

5. islandpiper

I just went out and checked. That UFO was quiet early today, but it's making a humming noise now. I think it's trying to take off. What should I do?
    Does anybody here speak Alien? piper

6. beekeeper

beekeeper Well-Known Member

I don't think it is trying to take off. :wink: In South Louisiana most sitings of these in actual flight only occurs during hurricanes. :roll:

beekeeper

7. Kayak Jack

Bee, methinks that Keith is hearing voices from outer space again. :wink: He needs that tinfoil beanie.

8. islandpiper

It's still there. It's still humming. It seemed to quit last night after the sun went down. I climbed up and snuck up on it, and tapped on the top, but nobody came out.

piper

9. Kayak Jack

Unbeknownst to Piper San, the internal fellows DID come out. They slipped around behind him. They've emailed me, and even were able to describe clothing he was wearing while he ransacked their dwelling. They are, for the present time, understanding of his concerns.

10. islandpiper

Jack, just so I get this right.......I've been watching the UFO and that seems crazy enough....but you HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN IN EMAIL CONTACT WITH THE ALIENS. Right?

Nothing to see here, folks, just move along...

(piper)

11. Kayak Jack

Yeah, they email me quite regularly. Actually, I knew that you would be contacted. They're mainly friendly. No worries, mate - they don't like bacon.

12. WDfrmTN

WDfrmTN Well-Known Member

They were wanting info on pirogues.

13. Kayak Jack

Yep - they like flying plywood pirogue because there's less chance of radar detection. Bear's Buddy taught me the secret of hearing the voices.

14. WDfrmTN

WDfrmTN Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Kayak Jack

I'll have to demonstrate anther time, and show you how to hear and communicate with'em, Bill. Piper San is a closet UFO communicator already.

16. islandpiper

Oh, heck no......i'm out of the closet.....do my best UFO contact work at boat landings.

piper

17. Kayak Jack

HUZZAH! My old friend has come out of the closet - at last!

18. Wannabe

Wannabe Well-Known Member

Just wondering here Jack,
    When ya'll talk to these Ailens do you use a Scotch bottle for a microphone? :mrgreen:
    Bob

19. Kayak Jack

That was cold, Bob. Hurt my feelings. :wink:

20. Wannabe

Wannabe Well-Known Member

Jack,
    I'll be more careful now that I'm aware. :wink:
    Bob