oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Jack? Truth? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
He shoulda been a Lawyer! :roll: :wink:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
You want the truth from Jack and then you want pictures on top of that. :lol: DREAM ON...........

That will only happen when they serve ice water in Haties. Unless you are talking about Jacks version of the truth (as he sees it and not us normal folks)

Bear... This might help since it is an old picture of Dapper Al and Jack paddling the river. It was shot from a long distance away and is fuzzy so I guess I should tell you that it is Dapper Al in the bow and Jack in the stern , Jack forgot his sun block as you will see. :oops:

Wide eyed and worried Dapper Al is trying to warn Jack that he should stop napping and help with the paddling so they can miss that big rock Dapper Al is pointing out to him. :lol:

1swampy.jpg

Chuck.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
You gize are a yuck a minute. Been laboring at writing, putting away camp gear, doing washing, tending an energetic 5 year old, and remembering past loves. Story's coming - pics? .....

Got off the river, took a shower, and found two pair of underwear I'd forgot I even had.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Kayak Jack said:
You gize are a yuck a minute.
Friend Jack,

We done a heap a stuff faster when we wuz younger. :? :? :? I figgered that pichur wuz a yuck 'n a half? I heard Ole Sparkey wuz a double yuckster on the Edisto....when them ole bowlegged womens come round.

How did ya'll fix yer tofu? The Master of Flowbizness cooked ours all afternoon whilst he poured a cup a wine in the pot. By 'n by, he emptied the whole bottle of wine. I figger that wuz when he set out ta pull the habanero stunt. [I think an afternoon of sippin' whiskey fogged hiz mind....what little iz left of it.] :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I reckon Swampy aint the friend 'n natty dressin' pal he seems. I reckon ya seen how he took over oldyaker 'n the High Sheriffs minds (too bad they didnt film that fer science) 'n turnt 'em inta Manchuria evil doers bent on burnin' out the lining of my belly?

Our first three nites a hoodoochie that way come. Rained off 'n on in the daytime too. At nite the rolling thunder called out ".....chuck....chuck...." A few days later, whilst I wuz underwater in the falls, I heard blue haired mermaids frum Wisconsin callin' out fer the Sparkanator....kinda like Scylla 'n Charbidis....or them sireeeeeens. :wink:

Gerry, we're countin' on ya ta hold the line agin outrageous tale stretchin'.

regards
bearridge
bodine times
all the news yer fit ta read

Abundance of knowledge does not teach men to be wise. Heraclitus