two blondes | SouthernPaddler.com

two blondes

Just Bob

May 9, 2006
Two blondes were on opposite sides of a river.
one said to the other:
How do you get to the other side?
the other responded:
You are on the other side!

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
OK ... one was the High sheriff in the nude along the banks of the Buffalo .... but he knew he was on the wrong side .... woke up that morning knowing that .... but Jack has and will continue to be on the other side ... neither will be on the smae side ( witness their chat) :shock:

one loves scotch and one loves gritz ... and neither the twain shall meet ... and both know that the other is on the far bank ... mmmm ... it's beginning to make some sort of reasoning betwix the two ... I'm thinking now poles apart ... and th eother one has no clue as to how they got where they are today .... they continue to drift .... :shock: but loving it in their own twisted ways ... sigh ... deep heavy sigh ...

swampy

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Swampy That is why folks like it on here with Jack and I always fussing about something and not agreeing.. It is a point, counter point situation.

Ya know the idea about the glass is half full ... NO .. It is half empty. Grits is good, NO...Grits is bad. Flat bottom boats are the best .. NO .. Round bottom boats are the best. Swampy needs to be committed, NO... he is sane (sort of , I think , OK ... I'm not sure).

Heck I am sure you get the point. :?

Chuckles

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
... and when we do agree, we immediately call or email each other privately and agree to disagree on the forum. Or, one will painfully admit that the other one could just possibly maybe have a teensy weensy probable chance of not being totally wrong, maybe.

A neighbor of mine had gree-itz last week. His funeral is tomorrow.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Folks .. I tolt ya so .. they neither see themsevles on the same shore and always wonderin how the other got over there ... :mrgreen:

Just Bob ... it's a keeper . :wink: :lol:

swampy