Vacation? | SouthernPaddler.com

Vacation?

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
My week of not going to my regular paying job is over. Back to the grindstone tomorrow and some much needed rest. It has been a rough hot seven days. The last three has been cool breezy and cool. I bought a almost new 16 x 20 ft storage building with a roll up door, got it moved in and blocked up. Worked on my rent house and have it ready for a guy to move into. Glad this week is over. My poor whimpy body wont take much more of this. But all is good. It was a rough week. After wrestling foundation blocks in the heat I started having chest pains. Every time I came in the house to cool off, the wife would start beating me in the chest telling me to get my lazy tail back out there and get to work. :wink: ( just kidding).
Bob

riverrider

Sep 26, 2012
My ways to enjoy vacation is to travel with friends and relatives. When I am with my friends, I enjoy water rafting and water kayaking, its the best way to get relaxed.

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Sorry bout that Piper. That was a year ago and I was kinda busy. I had much rather been over at your place sitting out in the shade chewing the fat with you. That would have beat the heck out of sweating my hind end off in the heat. A fisherman trolling for a hookup snagged this thread and hauled it to the surface. Maby it should of stayed sumerged.
Bob