Val's Cat fish this week | SouthernPaddler.com

Val's Cat fish this week

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Joe ... Ya goofed up by posting that picture , now we know who catches all the fish.
Folks Joe likes to tell us he catches all the fish , Now we know better , way to go Val. :D

Coming out of the clear Ocklawaha River water I bet they are some tasty fillets.

Chuck.

Lazyriverguy

Nov 9, 2006
Eureka,Florida
Yes Chuck I saw when I made the post that I had misrepresented the person who did the catchin. Val has become a great fish provider. She can talk em into the boat.

PS I caught the big one.
Joe

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Lazyriverguy said:
PS I caught the big one.
Joe

Joe ... Not questioning your statement , I'm sure you caught it , No question about it , As she swung it into the boat saying , Honey catch this one for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe... All fishermen are stretchers of the truth except for you and me and sometimes I'm not that sure about you. :roll:

Chuck.

Lazyriverguy

Nov 9, 2006
Eureka,Florida
Yup Thats how it happened I just figer if I had to touch it I caught it. Had a good time though. Now we is talkin about me getin a fishin pole fer me.
Joe

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Lazyriverguy said:
Yup Thats how it happened I just figer if I had to touch it I caught it. Had a good time though. Now we is talkin about me getin a fishin pole fer me.
Joe

"O" , I can understand that , Ya are tired of fish and want beef for supper. They do call it a rump roast when a fisherman hooks himself in the arse end .... Right.

Better if you let your lovely wife do the fishing and just catch them as she drags them aboard. That way you would have something good to eat , not saying your rear is bony ... NOPE will not go there , no way. but one of these days I will get the dent out of the buggy where you sat on it. .... Besides that .... even the seat has never gotten back to normal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Val , for the sake of humanity and the sanity of this world , keep fishing and please don't let Joe try doing it. All of us knows he is good at paddling the boat and throwing the ( BS ) around .... but it is proven that you catch the fish. :wink:

Chuck
PS. If you want to meet a couple of fun loving folks ( Joe and Val ) then visit the Ocklawaha River Outpost , it is time well spent. I have a blast everytime I'm there.

Lazyriverguy

Nov 9, 2006
Eureka,Florida
Sir: BB you got some good hearin. we was just fixin to throw the spud in when I seen the post you made. It be Cat fish slabs, fried spuds, Vals corn bread, and one large can'o' cold liguid for supper today. Don't care who ya are thats goooodddd.
Joe