well the canoe is up | SouthernPaddler.com

well the canoe is up

Eichhornia

Sep 22, 2006
Florida
I knitted a couple of slings (out of rope from Lowes) and now the canoe is up and out of the way in the new garage.
DSCF1246.jpg

The sky is weird here. It's so...big. I thought it was scary big when we were on Lake Jesup, it looks like you could just fall up. It's all of Oviedo, not just the lake. I don't know if I can live under all this big sky! :lol:
We're missing prime canoing season getting the house all organized! Got to get out and get to the water!

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kym

Gee , I am sorry you don't like the Oviedo area , I do , but I have lived here most of my life so I guess I am just use to it.

Give it a while and it will grow on you and who knows you might end up liking it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should of been here back in the 50's , this place was really something back then. We had Bears , Panthers , Bob Cats , Deer , all sorts of wildlife running around for a person to enjoy.
My guess is there are a few left , last week a wild turkey crossed the road in the front of my place ( It had to be lost) or it heard about the bird feeder in my back yard. :roll:

Chuck.