Where have I been? | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Where have I been?

mosportsmen

Jul 29, 2005
Kirksville MO
mosportsmen.com
Finally got a photo to a place you can see a little easier.

new%20window.jpg

mosportsmen

Jul 29, 2005
Kirksville MO
mosportsmen.com
Got this photo on line to where I could post it. Wanted to show ya'll how it works with the boat on and set up in camp. If I take the whole family I will have plenty of room to haul a tent and more gear with me.

Hauled two deer home in it through this season. looking forward to some fish camps poping up this spring. This photo is on some conservation land in North Missouri. It has a streatch of the Chariton River running through it. On the map it looks like we could do a three and a half mile float and only have to walk back 1 mile to get back to the truck. It is not much for a fishing river unless your into catfish, but it would make for a unique deer or turkey hunt.
Merry Christmas to all and may there be another watercraft in your life by the end of the year.

campwhluke.jpg

mosportsmen

Jul 29, 2005
Kirksville MO
mosportsmen.com
Yea those chairs were a pretty cool discovery. the local Home Depot had them this summer and didn't sell them all...eventually marked them down to 9.99 each. They are so comfortable and have a back pack integrated in. the regular price was 25 bucks. I like them so much I think they are worth it but I am glad I didn't pay that for them.