Yeah, I'm a bad dude..... | SouthernPaddler.com

Yeah, I'm a bad dude.....

seedtick

Jul 22, 2006
Denham Springs, LA
years ago i was in one of them barroom saloons in the lower part of the parish. You know the kind of place where if you don't have a gun or knife when you walk in, they loan you one. Anway these two dudes square off and while one of them waves his hands around and makes funny noises, the other one picks up a wooden ladder back chair and breaks it over his head. So much for karate...........

jimsong

May 24, 2008
lakside village, texas
My youngest brother was in a Marine corps boxing tournement when he was 18. He had no boxing experience at all, but he made it to the semi finals. His opponent was a few years older a few inches taller and a few pounds heavier, and he made it a racial issue.
Little Bro is easy going and fairly laid back.(for a Marine) This guy was jumping around in his corner, yelling "No white man can ever beat a black man in a boxing ring". And you may have to know my brother to appreciate this. To this day he talks so slowly, you kind of want to say."come on, spit it out"!
He said. "Well I was going to give him a chance. "
But when the bell for the first round sounded, there were two thumps, one was little bro's fist on the bad ass'es forehead, and the other was his unconciense form hitting the canvas.
The bad dude's mistake was assuming from Bro's speech, that he was a gentle giant. And that is most assuredly true. He is. With two caveats, little bro don't take no $h*t from nobody, and He likes to fight. (an he is good at it!)
Epilogue:
That was the last fight of the tournement. The winner of the other semi final was also making a racial issue of it, and decided to withdaw from the competition.