yOU CAN FLIP A TRIKE. | SouthernPaddler.com

yOU CAN FLIP A TRIKE.

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
I had another dog that was giving me a hard time,
I was in one of those moods when he came after me yesterday , so when he ran up snapping and growling I punched him in the nose . That worked for awhile then here he came again. Ok he wants to play I locked one brake spun around and started chasing him,he started ducking and doging tried to get away and I started cutting donuts around him. about that time he made a run for it and I cranked down hard coming out of the dough nuts and you can flip a trike, I rolled it right there. It wwas a good thing the dog had enough because I was laughing so hard I couldnt get up for a minute.
This trike is a blast.
Ron
Maybe I do need a helmet

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Maybe I do need a helmet
:D

You only have one head and it is best to protect it. Especially if you are going to use the trike as a cutting horse and dogs as cows in the open , pavement , range.

Welcome , to biking in suburbia and some of the obstacle's you will find , besides pot holes. :roll: It took me a while to educate them around here but now the critters stay in there yards and just bark at me. I never sprayed one straight on but in-front of him so he would see me do it and then run into the spray which stopped them as quick as a brick wall.

texastom

Jul 29, 2013
Dallas
Pretty funny. You should start a thread like Kayak Jack's Tales of "The Ruptured Duck" and sign of with "cheated dogs again"