New profile posts | SouthernPaddler.com

New profile posts

Would you text me your E-Mail address again. I can message you easier by email than on my antique phone.

Thanks,
J.D.
Would you like an invite to my "Patriot Awaken" mail list (just a mail alias for now)? The topics are government over-reach and corruption?

crack_top.jpg
Reactions: BEARS BUDDY
O
oldsparkey
Page 2
Conspiring puppets are , Hillary and Bill. Did they really eliminate Joe so VP Harris can become president. The 1st female one ? Inquiring minds want to know.
The enemy of the state puppets are Berry and Mochelle who push Joe for the destruction of America.
O
oldsparkey
Page 3
Advising shadow puppet is Sanders.
Publicity is furnished by all of the democratic controlled media.
Fortunately for the audience anti nausea pills will be furnished along with lots of other free items.
kc4zvw
Hello, how is the world treating you?
B
bearridge
Not bad. Much better than the other folk who were on the 2005 Buffalo River trip.
kc4zvw
kc4zvw
I getting older and more cantankerous so things are fine with me. The rest of the world is going to pot in a handbasket!
It been a while since I checked in here ... did anything get weird while I was gone? :(
O
oldsparkey
Noting unusual since things are always weird on here.
kc4zvw
kc4zvw
That's good ... cause the rest of the world is going to poop! (on a fast-track) :(
Did you get my reply to your message about a visit. I can't find either on my end. Guess I am not smart enough for all this computer business.
We are in Kiethville for a few days. Any chance you are in the Bistenau area, and have time for a visit?
B
beekeeper
Thanks for the offer, but unfortunate we are in South Louisiana for the holidays. Probably will head back Bistineau way the week after New Years. Will you still be around then?
Hey Jimmy glad you. Doing ok man, miss canoeing with you on the ogeechi
O
oldyaker
Thanks Catfish... would love to be on the Ogeechee again. Certainly fun & relaxing. Good people good times.
I'm in Dallas if you ever need a place to stay for treatments or just a getaway to the "big city". Cell is 214-728-5333 if that's easier.
O
oldbuffpilot
Tom, I just saw this message. Thanks I appreciate the thought.
Have a Mid Sixties (we believe) Dale Calhoun Cypress Stump Jumper. (Duck Boat Green) 281-853-4569
Cam0830
Cam0830
Would be interested in this boat if you still got it
Is there a format that will allow pictures? I used shutterfly and pixeled to 640x350 and I get a box with an x