As a matter of interest | SouthernPaddler.com

As a matter of interest

dawallace45

Been meaning to ask for a year or two now but on one of the old Rendezvous pictures there was a guy who was a dead ringer for a old mate of mine , although my mate was considerably heavier [ Loved meat pies and Beer too much ] , I mean this guy could have been his twin , my mates father was a Australian serviceman in Japan after WW2 and that is where he met his wife who is a very small and charming Japanese lady , Just wondering who on the forum it was ??

David

dawallace45

Bob / Jack

As I said the guy in question was a dead ringer for my mate who is has a Aussie Father and Japanese Mother , wouldn't say he looks Oriental but you can see the mix if you know what I mean , Only mentioned it because some one mentioned the mates name the other day , seems he's had some heart problems , only to be expected I suppose given his diet of beer and junk food but it got me thinking about the picture and who it was , they reckon every one has a double some where

I did check back through the pictures but there are some missing and I couldn't find the one in question , I think it was from 2009 or maybe 2008 , my memory is a bit hazy but I think maybe he was wearing a black hat

David