1. The forums software has been upgraded and we are still sorting out its quirks.
    Please relay any problems you encounter. Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

Colloidal Silver update

Discussion in 'Home Medical Remedies or Medical Emergencys to loo' started by dawallace45, May 1, 2010.

1. dawallace45

dawallace45 Well-Known Member

I have only been on it just over 2 weeks and so far for me it's done some significant things , my Sinusitis is under control , it had been extremely bad for several weeks and causing daily migraine like headaches , the discharge has changed from a very sickly green colour to clear , previously it has taken several courses of very strong antibiotics to get it under control
    my joint pain is lessening , I have full movement in my left shoulder for the first time in years , it still goes click , click , crunch but not as bad and the pain is a lot less , I used to have constant pain with it , I had pretty much learnt to ignore it but it was limiting , I still have pain when I move it around a lot but it's a lot better than it was ,

I was actually shooting my mates 70# bow a week ago , and had no ill effects from it

I did make a mistake and go up in my dosage too quickly and ended up with a bit of a clean out from the sinuses and bowels , I was told to expect that if I started taking too much too fast , the Herxheimer effect , but I eased back and no problems

I have been taking about 160 ml per day spread over 4 doses , from my reading you need 500 ml per day for at least a month for chronic problems to have significant results but you have to ease into it ,

I've long thought that even though I've done some significant joint and tendon damage over the years that most of my problems were virus induced and that is the reason I decided to try the Colloidal silver , the tendinitis in my right wrist , elbow and shoulder have eased off and I no longer have constant pain from them either , I was able to dig a 50 metre drainage trench late last week with out ill effect , I'm no longer taking my pain medication as I had to go off them because they had lost pretty much all effect , but I'm mostly not needing them , I'll still probably need to use painkillers when I paddle but not most of the time , but it's still early days and still waiting for the full effects to come good , another thing I have noticed is that colloidal silver sprayed on a wound makes it heal faster and sprayed up the nose is about the best thing I've used for the sinuses

David

2. Kayak Jack

Kayak Jack Well-Known Member

Sounds pretty good, Dave. Pretty quick, it'll even have you in good singing voice. :wink: