Did all the repellents | SouthernPaddler.com

Did all the repellents

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Been having a Tree Rat problem around here , both with the house ( getting into the rafters ) and even trying to get into the workshop out back. They are doing there best to chew holes in everything and get in there to make a nest. I DO NOT want any uninvited Renters around here.

Before you say anything ... YES ... Most of the problem was caused by myself and the wife , We enjoyed feeding then and watching there actions out in the yard , especially during the lean times when chow was far and hard to find.... They love the stuff we feed the birds. That is why I have tried all sorts of passive things to get rid of the problem ones , the rest are just being normal.

Did all the repellents ..... Then the expensive ones , good luck with them ...one ran me over $20.00 and guaranteed to solve the problem , the next day the tree rats were back there like nothing was wrong.... Then the Moth Balls ....... They do work for a short time , a few days and then poop out when not stinking the house up. :oops:

I have found a instant repellent that works really good as a permanent cure with a very small but simple and inexpensive rodent eliminating pellet , a lead one , right between there little ears.

The Benjamin air rifle with a telescopic scope works really good when you put those cross hairs in the proper spot , squeeze the trigger ......problem solved. There looking for a place to set up homestead and all that work they are looking forward to is also corrected for them , no more worries on there or my part. It's a win , win situation for all of us. :D

Now I am off to war....... I have more to help ease there worries and remover there troubles so they can stop tearing things up around here for nesting material and there future comfort , I will offer then long lasting ....INSTANT.... comfort and rest.

Chuck.
PS. Sammy and Samantha Squirrel if you are reading this , move on to greener pastures or get ready to meet your maker..........

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Steve said:
y'know, Chuck, wif a good pellet gun ya could have yerself a nice pot of squirrel dumplin's. . . . :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Something is beating me to it.......... Even with that good pellet gun and the telescopic sight that is on it. My competition has it beat by a country mile.

Managed to warm up some epoxy so I could do some minor work on the skiff and while I was waiting for the stuff to set up so I could remove the masking tape.

Had an hour to kill so I was on the back porch enjoying this cold weather ( upper 50's ) and having a beer after all that hard work on the boat and the temperature is just right to keep the beer cold while enjoying it. :lol:

Looked out at the power line behind the house , here comes a really fat tree rat along it doing the high wire balancing act between the poles that only they can do.

WHOOSH...... Before I knew it a immature Eagle swooped down and picked him or her self up a tasty meal. Here one second and gone the next. You can bet it is enjoying that fine meal even without the dumplings.