IMG_0255.jpg

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Paul,

Where did ya take them pichurs?

regards
bearridge

What George Washington did for us was to throw out the British, so that we wouldn't have a fat, insensitive government running our country. Nice try anyway, George. D.J. on KSFO/KYA

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
Pictures 1,3,5,6 where up river of Mary Decker at Greer crossin and Whitten access. 2 the confluende of Jacks Fork and Current.

sheena's dad

Oct 30, 2006
Moscow, Idaho
Paul, do us texas and louisianan fellers and fell a bunch o' trees into the water there so's we kin have that ol' familiar tannin color that'd make it feel so much like we's a-used to. :lol:

Beautiful water, Buddy. Should be a real pleasure to float that.

Steve

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Mighty fine looking river. Wouldn't have to paddle much in that current. We have to paddle every foot of distance 'round here. Keep posting those beatiful pics.

Joey

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Is this the boat you used ?

IMG_0252.jpg

I noticed some water in one picture which was not just easing down stream , had some ripples in it and down stream , like going over a obstruction of some type. Do you know what it was ?

Almost looked , gasp , shutter , PANIC ... like RAPIDS .
IMG_0254.jpg

Chuck.

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
No Chuck those aren't rapids just a little shoot, aim for the tongue and just glide on through.
No I didn't do any paddling yesterday but I did get me the fever to. Yesterdays trip was to check out a few camp sites for up coming events. Two Rivers was alright but I'm going to continue to search for the best spot for September.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I understood you, Paul. I was joshing Chuckie. When you're used to paddling sludge like he is, any two ripples in a row becomes a rapids.

Actually, his capsizing in rapids beats his tide chart reading in the Gulf. He cooks OK, though.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
I understood you, Paul. I was joshing Chuckie. When you're used to paddling sludge like he is, any two ripples in a row becomes a rapids.

Actually, his capsizing in rapids beats his tide chart reading in the Gulf. He cooks OK, though.

Well one out of three puts me way ahead of where I was. As far as making up the other two , Why would I. :lol:

I sure do like Ozarks rapids better then someone else's , his were higher then the canoe and all the river long. Heck at one of them all you could see was water , no matter where you looked , till I stood up in it.
By the way Jack ... I did not capsize , I took a moment to rince the rain water out of the canoe and check the bottom of the boat plus I wanted to see if my dry bags would float.:roll:

The "V" in middle river , in the picture looked like it had two rocks in it , pictures can be deceiving. To a flat lander and quiet water paddler it looks like Angel falls.

Chuck.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
I bet ya didn't know Jack's nickname is 'Grace'..........
Oh%20Canada%20048.jpg

I did it for you Chucky.......Sometimes a skeleton just has to come out of a closet. Besides....I didn't get a pix of you swimming in the buff after you checking the bottom of your boat.! Or did I? :wink:

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
In this (by now) famous still photo, I was carefully checking the back side of the log for periwinkles. Jimmie wanted them to go along with his Dago Red wine, go figure.

I was also demonstrating, for the benefit of the uninitiated, a not well known kayak roll used to exit on TOP of the water rather than under it. Jimmie gets photo credit in the upcoming movie starring me and Jennifer Aniston.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
I seen that pichur of Truthful Jack a few times.....the Turks aint the only folks who like ta jab a fella in the arse with a sharpe stick.....but I never seen the fella up on the grassy knoll until now. Felix Rodriguez?

regards
bearridge

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. David Rockefeller

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
bearridge said:
I seen that pichur of Truthful Jack a few times.....the Turks aint the only folks who like ta jab a fella in the arse with a sharpe stick.....but I never seen the shadow of a fella up on the grassy knoll until now. Felix Rodriguez?

regards
bearridge

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. David Rockefeller