Free Geezer Advice | SouthernPaddler.com

Free Geezer Advice

graybeard

Dec 24, 2009
Between keyboard and chair
At the risk of killing another thread, this picture shows it could be worse.

learnenglish.jpg

It's captioned "Learn English!"

dawallace45

With out the tooth brush , needless to say I now leave my glasses in the bathroom so I can check what I'm using

Probably shouldn't even mention the time I mistook some laxatives for herbal painkillers in the middle of the night

I really should have known better with the tooth paste , a mate did a similar thing a few months before but it all just adds to a long line of screw up I've made in the middle of the night while half asleep and trying to do things with out my glasses , like the time I had severe ring rash and used Whitfield's Ointment which is salicylic acid and benzoic acid instead of vaseline , that was pretty unforgettable and of course the times I did things with out thinking them through like the time I tore up my scrotum a bit getting through a barb wire fence and put straight detol on it , of course instead of just dabbing it on the wound gently I poured it all over , the effect on the sensitive skin was to burn like the hobbs of hell and turn the whole scrotum into a big scab

David