Hairies Laker | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Hairies Laker

dangermouse01

Sep 8, 2006
Palm Bay, FL (East coast)
hairymick said:
I would be doing it now, only there are a couple of canoes I need to build first.

Man, I got it bad, I just realized what I just said. :lol: I have just finished this build, and I listed four boats that I will be starting in the very near future and that is not all of it. :oops: I just LOVE watching them take shape.

Great looking boat Mick.

I am in the same situation Mick, my Wadefish jumped ahead of a few other boats that are going to be built, one will be a stripper Guillemot Greenland Night Heron (Strips have been in the garage for 18 months already). On one of our camping trips, another camper had a couple of Mac McGregor Wee Lassie canoes, the girlfriend mentioned that I should build one of them (I think she just wants to be a passenger), so I think that got added also.

But due to some deal making, it seems my next two boats will be in the shape of a patio plant shelf and a set of ladder shelves for her living room. Told her I would do those for her before I started the next boat, well ok, so now it is before I finish my next boat. :wink:

DM