Hot air perow | SouthernPaddler.com

Hot air perow

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
I took the hot air out today and went perch jerking. I had forgotten how stable and what a good fishing boat it is ,

IM002308.jpg

had a mess of these for supper yummmmmmm
Ron

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Okay....how bout a pirogue with a deep fry cooker, a gallon of peanut oil.....plus margaritas, cold beer, sausage, tortillas, Zatarains, coffee, yada, yada 'n a heap more yada. Wait.....that iz what Keith 'n seedtick been workin' on. [chuckle]

crkdltr

Mar 3, 2009
tx river rat said:
I took the hot air out today and went perch jerking. I had forgotten how stable and what a good fishing boat it is ,

IM002308.jpg

had a mess of these for supper yummmmmmm
Ron

One word. Jealous. :oops:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
laflyfisher posted a picture similar to that one and I'm not sure but I think that Fred's , Finest Fresh, Fish Store at the corner of Elm and Main street , Hometown , La. has opened up a branch in Marlin ,Texas. They sure look like the same fish that was in laflyfishers Louisiana cooler. :roll:
Besides everyone knows that the fish take Ron's rod and reel for a swim in the river and even then it takes another fisherman to catch that fish plus the rod and reel for Ron. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice catch Ron and unless my eyes are deceiving me it sure looks like there is a speck buried under all those blue gills.

Chuck.

crkdltr

Mar 3, 2009
oldsparkey said:
Nice catch Ron and unless my eyes are deceiving me it sure looks like there is a speck buried under all those blue gills.

Chuck.

Probably a Sacalait.

Steve

Speck? Did someone say "Speck"? :mrgreen: Oh, I miss my Sundays with the Specks smokin' on da pit :( ............... That, Jack, was what I call "Jarvis good eatin'" :D :D Filet dem speck, season dat meat, get dat smoker smokin', foil o'er dat grate t' keep da meat from fallin' through, den smoke dem bad boys til dey be white, tender, and flaky........

How much would it cost to have a chest of speck filet and ten or twenty flounder sent to I-DEE-HO by way o' dem guys in da brownie outfits, I wonder? :D