It's All JDupre's fault | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

It's All JDupre's fault

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Kayak Jack said:
This isn't the whole story yet. Joey is also to blame for receding hair line, runny noses, and mean old Mr. tooth decay!

"Now - you know the REST of the story."

Watch it, Jack, or I'll put some of that Cajun Voodoo on you . :p

Joey

WDfrmTN

islandpiper said:
WD......and then you moved up to the BAR, eh? :D piper
I wish...way too young for the BAR. That was Daddy's Corps!
We did rig us up a blow-machine-gun (of sorts) with Daddy's air compressor and some kind of piping he had. I think it was a heating or cooling core outta some tank or something...buncha tubes welded trough discs that separated them.

kc4zvw

Oct 26, 2003
Chuluota, Florida
www.billsbrough.org
My Uncle in the '70s bought a blowgun somewhere and it had stiff metal wire for the 'dart' that a glass bead was heated and push on the one end.
It wasn't an air tight fit in the inside diameter of the 'pipe' so he fabricated some golf ties by sanding them down to just fit.

The 'gun' was able to shoot the dart into a piece of 2x4 plank that required a pair of needle nose to extract.

I like to see more pictures of the hardware.

regards,

David

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
David,
I've still got one of those blowguns some music wire and a string of beads around here somewhere. Got them for my son when he was a kid. Cut that music wire on an angle and it's plumb wicked.
Bob

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
I attach 1/4" to 5/16" wide mini broadheads onto my bamboo skewer darts. I just snip them out of steel banding and glue them into a slot on the end of the dart. Shot one completely through a bird robbing my fig tree. Deadly from 10 yards.

Joey