Just might do it? | Page 3 | SouthernPaddler.com

Just might do it?

buckisland1950

Aug 15, 2007
Savannah, GA
Congrats on the upcoming retirement. Now you just have to pick a date to move to God's Country, Georgia that is...... Couldn't be happier for you as I am looking foward to the day I can retire. Might have to be an old bicycle with Gatordog in a basket but what the heck! Hope you get to make one more trip down this year so we can get on the water again. Been really tied up with my Mom but things are a little better right now so I should be able to make a few plans.

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
hey yak good on you i cant wait till that day either just i got a few more to put in. like frankie said i will probally be in the bycle or piro situation but what the heck . i can catch a fish here & there. :wink: :lol: i got a shotgun ,rifle an a 4-wheel drive an acountry boy can survive.i hope you can move down here to gods country that way you can worry about them little things called sand nats & mosquitos instead of that white stuff you shovel. :lol:

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Howdy Muscle man! I'm coming down for the Gulfstream workshop in June, but I'll be tied up with that fun and I'm in Monday night and back out on Friday morning. I will be down for school at FSI Labor Day week. Plan on coming a few days early. Maybe we can do Ebenezer or the Big O for a day if your not tied up with festivities for the Holiday week. Sho do miss JoJa! Been a spell since I ben dere! (Last August) and it was too hot and busy to paddle, This will be my last year on the company nickel coming there. The good news is.... I'll actually be able to vacation there for a change. Would love to relocate there. Still taking care of mother. Hope the Mizzus and Gator Dog are well in that order of course! :roll:

I luv JoJa Catfish! Maybe you can hook me up with some shrimp for my trip back! I keep pet sand gnats for pets just to remind me of my home in GA! I actually go to Sand Gnats games at the beautiful Grayson Stadium. Those hot dogs Miz Dolores peddles on 3rd base side are great with her special fix'ns. Even have a Gnats hat I got on promotion night.Go Gnats!
Maybe I'll catch you too later this summer!

buckisland1950

Aug 15, 2007
Savannah, GA
Give me a shout out before you come down and can paddle. With the way things are right now I can't rely on my memory to remind me. Hopefully we can set up something with some of the locals and have another good time on either spot. The Ogeechee is finally getting down low enough to find a few places to get out and relax. Tied up with Mom right now but hope to get her on the mend again real soon so I can get back into the canoe for at least a day paddle.....