New guy working on a pirogue | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

New guy working on a pirogue

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
Hi, Naz. I was shooting at Chuck, but he ignored it.

Some things need to be answered and some things are best forgotten. Sorry about that Jack , you shot missed me , I ducked and let it smack ... NAZ.
Now is the time to reel in the fish .....Only good Guy's drive Jeeps even the rag tops like I do so we don't get stuck on the back roads out in the woods.
Soccer Moms drive vans or is that Grand Moms ? :lol: Choke , gasp , hack , gag , snicker .Ha Ha Ha

Chuck.
PS. Katie is one lucky gal to have you watch over her , Really Lucky and I wish that she knows that if she doesn't but I bet she does. :D

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I'm thinking women are all alike , my wife does not like the Wrangler , to windy , noisy , bouncy and hot in the summer ( no AC in it) but why have AC in a convertible?
Plus it's a stick shift without all the luxuries she likes and has in her truck and the car.
In our winters it is a cool ride and the heater works really well. :lol: It's my toy and I do have fun with it , go anywhere even to Arkansas or Canada , where it was really in it's element on the back roads.

I'm pushing my luck when I say this but I have not been stuck ( YET ) in it while playing around on the sugar sand roads in the Forest and other places down by the St.Johns River....

Chuck.
My 1st one was a 45 with 47 running gear
I got in the middle 50's (Replced the motor and drive train)