New Smoker | Page 3 | SouthernPaddler.com

New Smoker

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Look'n good OZ! You gave me an idea....I'm gonna wrap up a few scrimps up in bacon and see what shakes out! :p

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
Piper those steak bites can be any cut you want those just happened to be a package of stew meat at the meat counter I'm guessing maybe round steak.
You can marinade with what you like I just salted and peppered those. At 250 those took about 2 hrs.

The stuffed peppers where jalapenos and sweet peppers stuffed with ham and pineapple cream cheese. 2 hrs. at 250 also.

Oh and both wrapped with bacon.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Welcome aboard, Paul "Juliet Childs" Smith. Sweet jazus you are now a gourmutt!

Print up a menu:
Paul's Smoked Snuffed Peppers
Paul's Smoked Snake Bites (wrapped in bakin)
Paul's Smoked Snausages
Paul's Smoked Greeitz
Paul's Smoked Okra
Paul's Smoked Ipecac

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
Smoking is bad for you. Please ship all those items to me so I can dispose of them and protect your health. Don't forget to include a jar of Tabasco sauce and some napkins. Your pal and protector, Gerry

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
I can do that for you Bob I'll set up the web cam so you can set there and watch it all you want. Then I can turn it and you can watch me devourer all too.
Your thinking of you friend
Paul

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
I really appreciate how everyone is so willing to help each other clean out their pantry/ freezer/ smoker/ beer cooler. That's what friends are for!

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
I guess something just takes over a guys mind when people get to drooling over yer smoker, ya just know they're gonna reach for the door to take a peek at the goodies and let the smoke and heat out.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
I keep a couple of rat traps on the trays inside.....So far I caught a few older rats from SP! A Spark Rat....Jack Rat........Bearrat....Swampy Rat.....actually I caught them having mental culinary thoughts and drooling over the pix we post. Kinda like Jimmy Carter when he said he committed mental adultery in his life....... :?

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
Here's this weekends pastrami

IMG_0357.jpg

sorry but it's half gone
Paul

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Paul,
The wife saw the picture of the pastrami and started drooling. She would like to know what cut of meat it's made out of and how to make it. I told her it was easy. Buy a $225. smoker. She said that she would come out ahead going to Krogers.
Bob

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
Sure was Piper and Bob I trimmed it up and used a rub of coriander and course ground pepper. 1/4 cup of each then smoked at 250 until internal temp of 160, then wrapped in foil until internal temp reach 200. Good eatin. Bob I would keep hinting for one.