niece | SouthernPaddler.com

niece

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
Well this has been a tough week for me and my middle brother and his family. He lost one of his daughters. Last weekend . she went into a cardiac arrest and was really brain dead when they got her to the hospital. On top of this her and fiancé was supposed to get married also the same weekend. Keep all of us. In your prayers. Thanks rex. Aka catfish

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
Thanks guys for the kind words, thoughts and prayers. It still don't seem. Real. You. Want. To think its a bad dream. Chuck you and a few on here. Have mentioned they are still a few good company's out there. Well where her fiancée and dad had rented there tucks gave them full refund also gave the fiancée a 600 dollar suit. ( mens warehouse ). Yea. I Know they will Get that back in sales when everyone reads It on face book but that was nice of them. I believe when you do a good deed you will get a blessing. Thanks catfish

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
There are events that happen in Life, that can serve to teach us lessons. Some of these events are sweet, and others are bitter. If we can bring ourselves up enough by our own bootstraps, we can learn from them.

We become different people from the experience. Both tougher and more tender. This is one of those events.