Port Arthur Massacre. | SouthernPaddler.com

Port Arthur Massacre.

jimsong

May 24, 2008
lakside village, texas
Mick and David,
Men, there is something decidedly weird about the Port Arther massacre. I am not a consipirisist, I think what you see, is the true story 99% of the time. But, it appears, that even the internet information is being manipulated, today!
I am finding more obscure websites on the subject, but the links more often than not, are deleted, forbidden, do not exist.
If I find a viable website, and try to go back to it, it no longer exists!
I tried to find the testimony of one of the very few witnesses (A lady), and was directed to a lesbian website.
I searched "Port Arthur Massecre Middle east", and was directed to an Arabic language website. I don't read Arabic, but when I tried to return to it, to see if I could glean any information from it, it no longer existed.
One website blames John Howard and his pandering to the Jews for the massacre. Another blames Malcom Forbes for the massacre.
Most of the officers of Australias gunning organizations, apparently got into office under false pretences, because they scampered around to the goverments position with little or no coaxing at all. They deserve to be gunned down like the flea bitten, traitor, rabid, worthless dogs, they are!
The longer I look at this issue, the more suspicious and angry I become!
Gather stock piles of good throwing rocks, men, because that's all your going to be allowed to defend yourselves when the goons come to take over!
May God help you!
Jim

dawallace45

Jim

At the time it happened and then with the so called gun debate or as I call it the government masturbate , there were so many foil wearing wankers coming up with every way out conspiracy theory that every time a decent pro gun mob like the SSAA tried to get a point across they were just lumped in with the total nutters , the government refused to return our calls or meet with our lobbyist , politicians were told not to talk to us except to sprout the party line , the newspapers refused to print our letters , the only ones they published were from the nutters or the anti's , some of the shooting mobs like the NRAA and Pistol Australia did the dirty on us and went along with the government line , they thought they had done a deal with Howard to keep their style of target shooting safe , they still didn't realise until the end the government was screwing them over too , Pistol Australia thought that by going along with the government they had made Pistols safe , the way they went about it was sickening to many PA members and many resigned in disgust and joined up with SSAA , then a few years down the track there was a shooting at a university lecture by a Asian student with mental problems using a legally licensed pistol and they then banned most of the popular pistols used in competition and made it much harder to remain a member , the fact that the Asian guy didn't legally qualify for a pistol license in that state and the police had been remiss in issuing it meant nothing

But you also have to remember that at the time of Port Arthur the SSAA had only around 15,000 members Australia wide , since then we have over 100,000 , we almost sent our selves broke trying to fight the new laws , we were haemorrhaging money , even with the new members joining up and donations to the fighting fund it was taking more money than we had to try and get out point across , while the anti's were getting several minute adds in prime time TV and full page newspaper adds many times provides for free by the newspapers and TV stations as community announcements and other time directly by the government we [ the SSAA ] had to pay full price and even then they would only sell us time of a few seconds in late night spots or small sections in the back of the paper ,

The current affairs type programs were interviewing the anti's every night and not even questioning them , just letting them sprout their nonsense for 15 minutes or a half hour , our people weren't even able to pay to get interviewed

I know exactly what was going on at the time with the Shooting organisations as I was President of the local SSAA branch and the Local QAPSA [ Part of Pistol Australia ] Club , the current Queensland SSAA president is a friend of mine as is Bob Green the Current National President

But yeah your right , there were a number of witnesses that reckoned it wasn't martin Bryant did the shooting , they said the shooter looked similar to him but it wasn't him , these were people who knew him by sight , every effort has been put into ruining their credibility , and the witnesses who reckoned it was him said that while they were still in shock the police questioned them and told them the shooter was martin Bryant and showed them a picture , not the best technique I've ever heard of , then we can only go on what was written in the newspaper and shown on TV [ and much of that was conflicting ] as the court transcripts were sealed and there wasn't a coroners inquest , bloody hell in Australia if there is even any thing hinky at all there are calls from every politician for a Royal commission and there were calls this time , but not from many politicians , only from the general public and of course they were ignored

David

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
I figger they always got a plan ready....waitin' on a shootin'. It dont have ta be a cloak 'n dagger deal. In time there will always be a bad shootin', then they pull out the anti-gun machine 'n the plan.

In the meantime, they work hard ta make folks believe a gun iz evil 'n if we jest make 'em illegal, all the bad shootin' will stop. I know that sounds too dumb ta be true, but that iz the way it iz.

regards
bearridge

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Jim,

The more you dig into this thing, the muddier the waters become. It is no accident that things keep dissappearing. This has been happening for years in relation to this.

I am not a conspiricy theorist either, but this reeks of it. The ramifications, if even half of what I thinK really happend that terrible day are true are too frightening to even comprehend.

I think Bear has hit the nail on the head. . Whoever is responsible for the massacre, The government and media worked closely together to decide what information was available and the publics perception of what really happend that day.