Question on piroque | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Question on piroque

cctyer

Apr 20, 2007
Short Shorts, Arkansas
Seedtick hit it on the head if you add the tumblehome you get more freeboard! which is what I need for fishing and the like. I am gonna stay tuned and see what floats. 8)

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
JEM said:
No problem on tweaking and building your own design. That's what Chuck's forum is here for. I think I might have too much of a presence here at time and it makes it look like I sponsor this forum or something. I don't! I just like sharing. :oops:

Anyway, Touring Pirogue plans here:
http://jemwatercraft.com/proddetail.php ... ourPirogue

Matt...

I for one do appreciate all of the time you and the other designers (Keith , Seedtick and Nobucks) spend on here.

I am sure you have or do spend a lot of time on each of your respective web site and even more time helping builders on your web sites besides all the time consumed when designing the boats.

The time you have left to share with us is valuable and well received by all of us. The whole idea is to share information and that information from a boat designer benefits all of us and I will bet even yourself. All of us learn by sharing.

Sponsoring a web site ?
I would like to think of it as friends helping friends and helping others to have all the necessary information to make a logical choice on which boat they want to make. By providing all of the information , good and bad.( not what they wanted to hear)

We have never promised anyone a Rose Garden but that is what we have , beauty of the boats with the thorns at times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck.

cctyer

Apr 20, 2007
Short Shorts, Arkansas
Matt, I must concur with the sentiment expressed here as well. Your design help and tips as well as all the others that add to this great site are more than welcome. I for one can use all the help I can get.
Also that Touring Pirogue T is one sweet looking boat. Can't wait for Mick to start one. You know he can't resist. You hung the bait right in front of his nose and he's hungry :D