SEX IN THE SHOWER | SouthernPaddler.com

SEX IN THE SHOWER

dawallace45

SEX IN THE SHOWER

In a recent survey commissioned by President Obama, his supporters have proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower.

The survey was carried out for Democrats by a leading soap and toiletries firm.

The results revealed that 86% of Obama supporters said that they have had sex in the shower.

The remaining 14% said they haven't been to prison yet.
Sort of brings tears to your eyes...

David

dawallace45

Bob

Positive I'm not American but I like to keep up on how your government is screwing you as every decision it makes will eventually screw the rest of us as well

I have to say that the Americans I've met in person and over the internet have been some of the nicest and most generous of spirit people I've ever come across and the principles and document that formed your government [ your constitution ] at the start are inspiring ,

What I find surprising as I study your history more and more is how the governments after the original one started working to counter the very document that they swore to uphold , hell they barely let the ink dry before they started trying to screw it over

I think it all comes down to what I've always believed in that any one who actually wants to be in power probably shouldn't be

I don't trust the major political parties , neither ours or yours ,

We're coming up for a new election , our party in power , the Australian Labor Party [ affiliated with your Democrat party ] just dumped their parliamentary leader and replaced her with the one they originally dumped to put her in power , so we now have a new Prime Minister ,

First thing he did was to call a new election , that means that in less than a month we may have a new government , or more to the point we will most probably have a new government and the old one is seriously on the nose

Unfortunately the possible replacement is not much better , much like the choice between a turpentine enema and a metho enema

Australians like most Americans don't actually vote for the people who they think will do the job best , they vote instead for the party they think has the best chance of either keeping the party they least want in power from getting power or the one they think has the best chance of getting rid of the party in power that has been a disaster ,

So basically they just keep the two party system in power , I think we all need to start voting for the people who actually represent out ideals

David