Skin boat number 11 | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Skin boat number 11

woodman

Oct 31, 2010
Bates city Mo.
Jack, she is a rescue and Muffin is her name....
1451435_10152594300639795_1933001051161900128_n.jpg

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
Dachshunds are great dogs. I lost Gilligan last January at almost 12 years old. He had Cushings disease for over a year and had developed Diabetes a few months before. I had to give him insulin shots, but he didn't seem to mind. One morning I woke up and he didn't. He was in his bed right beside mine.

Gilligan was my 3rd Dachshund and he was truly my "little buddy". He would jump off the deck and grab possums and shake them. I had to drag him off of 'coons more than once before he got hurt. I'm planning to get a female puppy later this year when I retire. Her name will be "Mary Ann".

Mike

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
We had 2 when I was a kid and living with my parents. They were the Mother and the Son and the son was large , his foot would cover a silver dollar and he liked to go down armadillo holes , get them and drag them out , then shake them into assorted pieces.
Anything else coming around the house was sure to get noticed and the place was in the middle of 5 acres of woods so there were a lot of things for them to chase when they weren't in the house snoozing.
We had them 14 fun filled years before old age got both of them.

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
Kayak Jack said:
There's a story behind the name of "Mary Ann", I'm betting.
. . . . ."

Of course there is - it is a continuation on a theme. When Gilligan came home, he had no name. Inside of ten minutes I figured out he was going to be my "little buddy". Hence, the name Gilligan.

The next will be a female and I decided "Ginger" might be fun for awhile, but "Mary Ann" was the one you'd want for life. :wink:

Mike

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
Kayak Jack said:
And, for doggies dowstream in this flow, there's more cuddly names. Curly, Moe, etc. ;-)

Nope, they are the 3 Stooges. I get mine from Gilligan's Island.

woodman

Oct 31, 2010
Bates city Mo.
Since its completion, It paddled great for my 265 lb. friend...
And it is so stable I can stand in it.....
And I took it to a gathering last month and two of us paddled it, a 200 lb. guy in the back and me, 150 lbs. In the front seat, is stable and tracks well....

My friend I designed it for, we were on Table Rock Lake....
file.php

file.php

file.php