Some pics from Oz - just testing | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Some pics from Oz - just testing

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
No Problem Mick...... It looks like both of us are learning, now the question is ..... will I remember what I have learned......... Very doughful but there is always a sliver of hope. :lol: It only took 5 tries to shrink that picture down , thank God I did not lose it in the process but a couple of copies are floating around out there in computer (cyber) land. :oops:

But, that is why we have this forum .... to have some fun and drive those folks that know what they are doing ...... NUT'S..

Chuck.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
hairymick said:
Wont happen again.
Friend Mick,

That aint no way ta win the Geezer Award. :wink:

regards,
bearridge
bodine 010101 photography school

The meek shall inherit the earth, but not its mineral rights. J. Paul Getty

dawallace45

Jack

When two aussies meet and they are over 40 they are just as likely to have a good cup of coffee as a beer , while I still really enjoy a beer and a couple of glasses of dry white for that matter it's not as important to me as it once was ,

Swampy , house still a work in progress , the walls are all up now and the top plate on , just waiting for the delivery of the trusses as I type , but you just got to take some time off now and then for the important things [ fishing , shooting and paddling ] or you go a little crazy [ or crazier ]

David

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
David, you deserve to relax! Knowing the tasks that still lie before you , a break will be nice to reinforce the schedule...

So your not dry as you were before? ANd have you got the barbie smokin a lot? he he I imagine you having a grand time out there!
Take care buddy and please catch a fee of those trophies for us!
swampy

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Hey Dave, Glad to hear your are fishin from your kayak. Welcome to the dark side mate. There is an Aussie kayak fishing forum now http://www.akff.net/forum/index.php that is full of older geezers like us with a similar outlook on things as this one. Mate, I would encourage you and anybody else here to check it out. They are a good bunch of blokes and there are some good reads there. (hope you don't mind ChucK)
(Mick.. It looks like a fun place and a little more sain then on here..Chuck)

There aren't many boat builders there - yet but I am working on it :p

Good luck with ya house mate. you have settled in a beautiful part of the country.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Mick,

Recallin' stuff jest aint on the Path of the Geezer. Somewhere there iz a geezer award ever day.....less we fergit. Postin' a big pichur two times aint bad, but ya gotta do it a few more times fer a shot at the award. We got fellas who kin fergit danged near anything round here. :wink:

A geezer mite leave all the homemade oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies in hiz truck before puttin' on the river 'er mebbe he will fergit 'n run off with all the specialized Italian beef jerky 'er leave the hot dog buns behind. The Sparkanator sez ya git the award jest cuz ya fergit a few rapids.

I aint sho exactly how it works, but ya keep readin' stuff on here 'n it does somethin' ta yer mind. I think a warnin' iz down in the disclaimin' part.....less Ole Sparkey fergot ta put it in there. :roll: :roll:

regards,
bearridge
paddlin' geezer canoe clud

Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie? Josey Wales

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
bearridge said:
Recallin' stuff jest aint on the Path of the Geezer. Somewhere there iz a geezer award ever day.....less we fergit. ... ya keep readin' stuff on here 'n it does somethin' ta yer mind. I think a warnin' iz down in the disclaimin' part.....less Ole Sparkey fergot ta put it in there....
It's called "electronic fuzzbumblingitus" - and it's contagioueaus.