1. The forums software has been upgraded and we are still sorting out its quirks.
    Please relay any problems you encounter. Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks from a newbe!

Discussion in 'Boat Bragging Board' started by beekeeper, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Kayak Jack

Kayak Jack Well-Known Member

The boat obviously needs to be pushed - not pulled.

2. beekeeper

beekeeper Well-Known Member

Thanks for the "heads up" on pulling the boat forward. My orginal plans (idea) was to attach it like your recommendation, only with a bungee cord, not a strap. The dolly seems quite strong as it is. I am trying to keep everything simple. Right now where I'm launching, it is easier to slide the boat a few feet on the ground than it is to put it on the dolly. If after some use in the real world the stap is needed, I will post this.

beekeeper

3. beekeeper

The one time I used it I pushed:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

beekeeper

4. Kayak Jack

We forgot to tell you, Beekeeper. When we post pictures, most guys rent a movie star to portray themselves. I usually use Sly Stallone for me, but got Pamela Anderson once by mistake. Didn't get many complaints, though.

You need to get a contract going for yourself.

5. Kayak Jack

Oh, by the way, nice wheels. :)

6. beekeeper

I have a feeling (all my life really) that there is a lot I've not been told. That is an actor! I'm not that good looking. My budget only allowed me to use a local agency, but they said they knew my needs. They had just finished supplying all the picture stand-in actors for the Great S.P. Rendezvous 2009. I sure wish I had looked at those pictures before I hired that guy. O well, I feel like I fit in now.

beekeeper

7. Kayak Jack

A click fit.

8. beekeeper