The government is now your parent! | SouthernPaddler.com

The government is now your parent!

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
When it comes to greenhouse-gas emissions, Energy Secretary Steven Chu sees Americans as unruly teenagers and the Administration as the parent that will have to teach them a few lessons.

Parent? He sees the government as being our parents?

Poke Here

This arrogant POS that is our employee is going to have to teach us a few lessons? Give me a break! Time for him to be fired. Since that isn't about to happen, I intend to write all of my Congress critters and demand that they call for his immediate resignation. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mike

Steve

Bob. . . I keep fergittin'. . . . yer signature says "Liver is fishbait. . . .. "

You ain't never ate ay my place, have ya? . . . . . Fried liver, liver and onions, stewed liver 'n' onions. . . . dang fine Jarvis good eating. . . . ..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
When I was a kid, and didn't know any different, I ate liver. Now, it is about like those 5T hotdogs, where fat and cereal are the two best parts of them.

5T stands for Tails, Tits, Tongues, Touchholes, and Testicles. Leaving fat and cereal as best ingredients.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
When I was a kid, and didn't know any different, I ate liver. Now, it is about like those 5T hotdogs, where fat and cereal are the two best parts of them.

5T stands for Tails, Tits, Tongues, Touchholes, and Testicles. Leaving fat and cereal as best ingredients.

Sure can't find a better mix to have unless they are all by themselves. :D

I do love the liver and onions with some smashed taters on the side , some good chow........ Was raised on it , chicken gizzards , fried are not that bad , NO , they are dam good and a treat for me anyday. :D