Trump invited the Pope for lunch | SouthernPaddler.com

Trump invited the Pope for lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
President Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht, the Pope accepted and during lunch, a puff of wind blew the Pontiff's hat off, right into the water.

It floated off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just floated in place.

The crew and the secret service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when Trump waved them off, saying "Never mind, boys, I'll get it."

The Donald climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed onto the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat.

The crew was speechless. The security team and the Pope's entourage were speechless.

No one knew what to say, not even the Pope.

But that afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN all knew how to cover the story. Their banner headlines read, "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM! "

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Kayak Jack said:
Some left winger acquaintances of mine, conspicuously forget to discuss how the Michigan recount was halted as they began to uncover fraud in Detroit by democrats.
Jack,
Was you polite enough to remind him of his oversight. That would have been the proper thing to do as he was just an acquaintance. You may excuse a true friend or family member. :)
Bob

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I know I'm not the brightest light bulb in the pack but what does the above 7 posts have to do with anything humor ? ?????????
"O" Darn , Sorry about you not being able to locate them , somehow they got deleted.

I believe there is a post about the surgery and any chatter related to that.

grandpa paddler

May 25, 2005
WNY-land of exhorbitant taxes
Kayak Jack said:
Is it really a problem? The section is "Humor and Such". The original post was humor. This is the such.

And, when did we let adults onto this site? Ugh! They get in the way of us kids playing.

Remember Chuck ...to err is human, to really muck up the works actually requires an adult. We don't want that to happen, do we?

Now on to the 'and such' I sincerely hope everyone has a Blessed Christmas and prosperous new year.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
Is it really a problem? The section is "Humor and Such". The original post was humor. This is the such.

And, when did we let adults onto this site? Ugh! They get in the way of us kids playing.

We don't have any problems ........ Any further discussions about having problems is over with because I know how a single subject discussion can continue forever and forever when a person continues to enlighten us with questions.
Having trouble posting , look for the red lettering near the bottom left hand corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.