Two Small tear style canoe trailer's | Page 12 | SouthernPaddler.com

Two Small tear style canoe trailer's

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
islandpiper said:
OK, he's putting on an attic, because he can't carry a cellar around with him.
I wouldn't bet on that, Piper San. I've seen some of the stuff this demented geezer can put together. He may have not cracked cold fusion yet, but dragging along a basement for a trailer just may be within his grasp. Sanity may have eluded him, but design visions do dance in his head.

graybeard

Dec 24, 2009
Between keyboard and chair
islandpiper said:
OK, he's putting on an attic, because he can't carry a cellar around with him. piper

Thank heavens! I was afraid he was building another boat. You can see the dive platform across the stern in the first two pictures. Add a couple of canoe pontoons, and you've got a party barge.

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Got the trailer closed in today ,it is 6 ft 3 inside, I love it.
Ron

IM002626.jpg

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Chuck
I dont know yet , the windows that are in place are just right sitting down and it leaves more room for cabinets and such.
Ron

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Was thinking that on a nice day the upper windows would let any heat out while the lower ones would let the cooler fresh air in. Might call it free air circulation when camping in a remote area.
I like windows , visibility and ventilation but that is just me. :D

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Chuck
Thats one reason the windows are the distance they are from the bottom , there is a vent and power fan mounted in the roof ,so it pulls the wind right over the bed ..
Its a 12 volt.
Ron

roxanne22

Sep 9, 2010
I have a trailer truck and I am glad I purchased it. Know why? Because when there is something I wanted to get and I cannot carry it, I just go and get my trailer to do the job for me. Trailer can really help you in your heavy job.