Wanna have fun this CHRISTMAS? | SouthernPaddler.com

Wanna have fun this CHRISTMAS?

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Received this in a email and will do it , just for the fun of it.......

Chuck.
***********************************************************************************

Wanna have fun this CHRISTMAS?

It is time to get out your CHRISTMAS cards list! Yes, you read this right..... CHRISTMAS cards.
This is coming early (really early) so that you can get ready to include an important address to your list.

Read on........
Fun with the ACLU...... Wanna have some fun this CHRISTMAS ?
Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS card this year.

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send
them a nice CHRISTIAN card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world.

Make sure it says "Merry CHRISTMAS" on it.
Here's the address;
just don't be rude or crude. (That's not the Christian way, you know!)

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Two tons of CHRISTMAS cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were
regular mail containing contributions. So spend 44 cents and tell the ACLU to leave CHRISTMAS
alone.

Also tell them that there is no such thing as a " Holiday Tree". . . . It's a CHRISTMAS Tree even
in the fields!

Pass this on to your e-mail lists.

We really need to communicate with the ACLU!

They really DESERVE us!!

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
They just made the Christmas card list.......I think a Nativity scene should do just fine! :wink:

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
got to agree with you guys. its MERRY CHRISTMAS not happy holidays . if you put god first ,got family,friends love & plenty to eat over the holiday they gonna be happy. :wink:

old saying if you don,t stand for something youll fall for anything.

its early but time flys & i may forget lator. wana go ahead & tell all you geezers i hope you have a blessed ,happy ,safe,healthy & have plenty to eat on Christmas & new years. (cat)