Where no man has gone before... | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Where no man has gone before...

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
My dad died from that. I am on schedule for regular check ups. 3 polyups removed and all were benign. Interesting watching the screen. That drink before is delicious...NOT!

Good luck

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend piper,

Yeah....I reckon scopin' iz good, but ever since doctors quit makin' house calls things been slidin' downhill. Turned me kinda sour. Our hospital iz so bad I wont set foot in there. I may go in on a stretcher, but only fer shippin' somewhere else. The chief had ta come take one of hiz officers ta a small town hospital 10 miles away when he run inta truble in our ER.

Enuff of this. Dont need high blood pressure too. :(

regards
bearridge

Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie? Josey Wales

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Hey oldyaker,

I raize a cup of chicken broth ta ya. Yum..... :wink:

cheers
bearridge

When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.  P. J. O'Rourke

islandpiper

Hey Yakker......last January, when facing the same thing, I was planning the next day's dinner by now. You might not be up to that , so I'll jot down a couple of ideas, maybe some of the other guys can chip in. I'm sure something will sound good to you. I know you work with the air-cooled engines at work, but you've probably had a Ford truck or two, and you know that flushing the cooling system is a good thing once in a while.

Well, here goes: Hmmm.....nice chopped Bleu Cheese salad, like those at Outback......then, a big basket of medium Spicey wings....some Onion rings.....a couple of Millers......and Hot Fudge Cake. How's that sound?

Piper

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
islandpiper said:
Well, here goes: Hmmm.....nice chopped Bleu Cheese salad, like those at Outback......then, a big basket of medium Spicey wings....some Onion rings.....a couple of Millers......and Hot Fudge Cake. How's that sound?
Piper

Ya know Piper, I believe you would have made the Chief Torture Master at the Tower of London a couple of centurys ago.....look like a nice guy! Your right however, thinking of dinner tomorrow. Last meal was at 7PM last night. It's gonna 48 hours between meals when it's all said and done. :roll:

Bears Buddy...about drinking that stuff.....It started with 4 big pills and six hours later drinking 8 ounces every 10 minutes until that 2 liters was gone. I can now hit the hole in a straw at 20 paces. Projectile crapping! :cry:

WOOPS! I gotta run!!! :shock:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
oldyaker said:
Last meal was at 7PM last night. It's gonna 48 hours between meals when it's all said and done. :roll:

Bears Buddy...about drinking that stuff.....It started with 4 big pills and six hours later drinking 8 ounces every 10 minutes until that 2 liters was gone. I can now hit the hole in a straw at 20 paces. Projectile crapping! :cry:

WOOPS! I gotta run!!! :shock:

48 hours with nothing to eat but a few pills , man that is cruel and unusual punishment for an Eye-ta-lion. I bet they wouldn't let you have any of that Dago red wine with the pills. :roll:

Well look at the happy side , all that money you saved on groceries and we sure can't say you are full of chit anymore. The down side is that the economy in your area took a nose dive due to the drastic drop in sales of wine and chow coming to a screeching halt. :lol:

Sitting here and snacking on Tacos.... Chuck.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
oldsparkey said:
Sitting here and snacking on Tacos.... Chuck.

HA HA Chuckles!!!! Had my scrambled eggs and grits for lunch! Doc said to go light since I havn't eaten for almost two days. Biscuits and gravy tomorrow.

Two nice words to hear.........."No cancer"! Colon as clear and clean as a brand new Midas muffler and tailpipe! Guys, If ya need to have this done, DO NOT BE AFRAID OF IT! The procedure is nothing. You don't know anything is being done, your out like a light.The prep the day before drinking the liquid and fasting is the worst part. Feels great to have a clear mind as well knowing everything is OK.

Thanks Piper! Your OK....I don't care what Jack says about ya! :roll:

And Chuckles...as for you.....bring lots of snacks.....because no bear is going to do as much damage to your food pack like this Eye-Tal-Yun bear is going to do do to your food pack! I might leave you empty wrappers! And a pile of Eye-Tal-Yun bear poo near your camp so you can ID what critter ate up all your goodies! :twisted:
Oh yeah....bring those peanuts in the PVC pipe....I'll show ya an Eye-Tal-Yun bear can open those up! :lol:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
oldyaker said:
And Chuckles...as for you.....bring lots of snacks.....because no bear is going to do as much damage to your food pack like this Eye-Tal-Yun bear is going to do do to your food pack! I might leave you empty wrappers! And a pile of Eye-Tal-Yun bear poo near your camp so you can ID what critter ate up all your goodies! :twisted:
Oh yeah....bring those peanuts in the PVC pipe....I'll show ya an Eye-Tal-Yun bear can open those up! :lol:

Ha Ha Ha , What Eye-Tal-Yun bear poo , it is going to take a month or two for you to fill back up and by then all of us should be home.
I have never seen you with anything but brown eyes , I wish I lived closer so I could really see there true color. NAAAAAa I still will ...it will take a month or more for the level to get back that high. :lol:

Chuck.
Ya know it just HIT ME... Some folks will do anything to get a couple days off W-$-%-K , away from the job. :p

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend oldyaker,

Bein' a high trained medikle professional, I knew ya caint grow nuthin' in a garlic pit. Pssssst. If ya need any snake oil, it iz on special.....this week only. :wink:

regards
bearridge
shade tree medikle clinic

Lawsuit, n. A machine which you go into as a pig and come out of as a sausage. Ambrose Bierce

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
Hey Yak glad everything came out alright. :wink: :lol: Serious glad your ok . We were all pulling fer you.

Jimmy our pastor had one done yesterday , sad to say his didn,t turn out as good. Has got to have surgery. :(

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
catfish said:
Jimmy our pastor had one done yesterday , sad to say his didn,t turn out as good. Has got to have surgery. :(

Thanks Cat...........Sorry to hear about your Pastor. :( I hope they caught it early enough to fix it. That is the trick, catch it early enough and snip out those polyps before they become a problem. Put it on your planning calandar to have it done at age 50 Cat. Just don't tell anyone on SouthernPaddler your having it done. You'll get a jab in the arse with a sharp stick! :wink: