1770, Cadeppa, Dave and Hairy (pic intense) | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

1770, Cadeppa, Dave and Hairy (pic intense)

dawallace45

Well I had a good time ,I always enjoy talking to people who share the same interests , Mick is always good to talk to as we are both boat building junkies and John is a great bloke and easy to talk to and always interesting and no Chuck we didn't have any problem understanding his New Jersey accent , possibly the non stop bombardment we have from a early age of American TV shows allows us to pretty much understand any American accent naturally

The day after the paddle John and Mick called in to drop back the crab pots and have a coffee , while here I showed them around my house and work shop , after seeing the workshop Mick seems to think I have some serious mental problems .

David

dawallace45

John did teach me a new swear word , probably the most disgusting word I've ever heard , just makes me cringe when I hear it , not a word to use in mixed company and certainly not one we would readily use here in Australia , but seeing how there are no women and children here and most of us are over 50 , I suppose I can tell you what it was , the word was " Port#@e " , just makes me feel ill to type it

David