Oldyaker is Hospitalized !!!!!!!! | SouthernPaddler.com

Oldyaker is Hospitalized !!!!!!!!

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Just got this from Pat......... (Oldyakers better half)

Good Morning Chuck,

This is Jim's wife, Pat.
Jim is in the hospital with pneumonia.
He was feeling worst at the day went on yesterday. I took him back to the Med Express. They put him on oxygen, a breathing treatment and called an ambulance.
They did an x-ray and a CT scan. They kept him last night. There wasn't a bed available. Too many sick people so he had t spend the night in the emergency room.
I'm getting ready to go to the hospital now. I'm taking his phone with me. I'll have him give you a call later.
I send this to Jack because everything is in code and I couldn't find your email address at first. I'm not sure who else to notify but I know that you will.

Thanks,

Pat

a Bald Cypress

May 7, 2007
Northwest Louisiana
OY

Crap.

Best wishes and thoughts headed your way from Louisiana.

Get outta that horsepistol soon. There be a lot of sick people in them things And they wont let ya paddle in the whirltub.

jimsong

May 24, 2008
lakside village, texas
Oldyaker,
Get the heck out of that hospital! There are sick people in there. and you might catch something!
You are on my lengthy "lift up and heal" prayer list.
Jimsong

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I called Pat and talked with her .. Jimmy is doing better and after our conversation I called Yak.

He sounds like a canoe that was run threw a shredder but his humour is there and his quick wit so we had a jokers contest ( Old camping Bo Bo's from past trips ) and he was laughing , coughing and laughing along with me. The tears from all the laughing are still running down my face so I can say without any worries he is getting better. Before we know it he will be back to his normal ornery but friendly self.

I even made the mistake and told him I posted his vacation here on the forum........... BIG MISTAKE for all of us ....... He is looking forward to replying about what we have had to say on here about him.

Hell every dog in front of that red wagon chasing the hot dog hung in front of his nose has to catch it. Gives them something to get to. Jimmy , Ya get that hot dog ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya Pest .... Chuckles.
PS. Come on down here , they have free , I Say .. FREE , flu and P-U-Moina shots fer any sucker wanting them. "O" Ya already had them :wink: :roll: :lol:

I can see why the bugs attacked oldyaker .... Not this one. :p

IMG_3885.jpg

THIS ONE ......What a TARGET..... :roll: :lol: :p
IMG_3884_3.jpg

Yaker , don't bother to thank me for this post .... What are friends for if they can't help out in a persons time of need. :wink: :lol: :roll:

Chuck.......

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Yes the bear is right.....got home today and beat down. Sifting threw your kind remarks and it is nice to be back around the pot belly stove with y'all once more...This Pee-Moan-Ya is a butt kicker.
To y'all (cept Chuck) Thanks guys! To Chuck goes a math problem....."How much is 2Q + 2Q= ______ ." :x

Will talk more later......Hello Mister chair! Meet Mister Arse. You two will be very good friends for a few days. :wink:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
oldyaker said:
Chuck goes a math problem....."How much is 2Q + 2Q= ______ ." :x

Dang anyone knows that 2 quarts and 2 quarts is one gallon. :roll:

3 teaspoons is 1 tablespoon
1 Tablespoon is 1/2 ounce
2 Tablespoons is 1/8th cup or one ounce
4 Tablespoons is 1/4 cup or 2 ounces
8 Tablespoons are 1/2 cup or 4 ounces ..... see how this progresses. :lol:
16 Tablespoons is one cup.. Yep you guessed it :D 8 ounces. Now continue on to the higher math.

2 cups are 1 pint or 16 oz
4 cups are 1 Q or 32 oz
2 Q is 1/2 gallon , just less then one liter.
4 Q is one gallon or 16 cups or 128 oz.

I trust this helps you out on your confusion about what it 2Q and 2Q. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuckles

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
oldsparkey said:
I trust this helps you out on your confusion about what it 2Q and 2Q. :lol: :lol: :lol: Chuckles

Next trip we're on together Chuckles....Watch yer P's and Q's......I'll be pulling that camera trigger every bend in the river! Every time you bend! Over that is.... :wink:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
oldyaker said:
oldsparkey said:
I trust this helps you out on your confusion about what it 2Q and 2Q. :lol: :lol: :lol: Chuckles

Next trip we're on together Chuckles....Watch yer P's and Q's......I'll be pulling that camera trigger every bend in the river! Every time you bend! Over that is.... :wink:

Yep... Ya take the masses and educate them then they turn on you , so much for gratitude. Now if they are in to shots of the moon , everyone has a quirk of some hind ... "O" P's ,That is KIND not hind.
Besides , not to the butt of this jousting match ... But , I did not take those pictures....Only knew where they were on the forum. :oops:

Nice to see you back , Jimmy. Really Nice ya old &%#@&(*$#. :lol: :D :wink:

Chuck.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Thanks for your call of concern last week Franke....At the time I thought I was on the mend, This past weekend I went down faster than Chuck on a bowl of Gravy N' Biscuits......Billy Clanton at the OK Corral..... or a page during the Clinton Administration! :oops:
I don't know hospitals cost so much to stay in, their so miserable. But change is on the way. :( So you really think 09 will better William?