Rib Rub for Hairy Mick | Page 3 | SouthernPaddler.com

Rib Rub for Hairy Mick

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
islandpiper said:
The msg is optional. s
Sorry your lips get numb. on the other hand, if you have to kiss a lot of butts at work, then maybe you could keep a little shaker of it on your bench.
That tip was free. You're welcome. :D
piper

There are at least ten thousand comedians out of work............and we have Piper. :?

Sometimes I use pickling spice for my shrimp and crab boils in my out door cooker. I also toss in a halved lemon. A splash of white vinegar makes peeling crabs easier. Once I pour the boil over newspaper spread on a table, I than dust it down with either Old Bay, Savannah Seasoning, or I may use Zat's......but your right Keith, Zat's goes way overboard with salt.
I'll try your mix Keith with maybe a little adjustment here and there. Thanks!

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
I like salt but with a shaker of Zatarains on the table, I don't even need it. "One Shake Iz All It Takes". Reckon they will give me a gallon fer comin' up with that one? :wink: I reckon I have saved myself a thousand shakes of the salt 'n pepper shakers. 8) 8)

regards
bearridge

I was making love to this girl and she started crying. I said, "Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?" She said, "No, I hate myself now." Rodney Dangerfield