Tech Force 35 pistol | Page 3 | SouthernPaddler.com

Tech Force 35 pistol

islandpiper

I've decided to make a new stock/grip for my CA airpistol, shown earlier. CA is for Cheap A$$.......

I have some pretty burled mahogany which i'll make most of it with the grain running parallel to the barrel. then, I'll inlet grips from some hard, tropical hardwood, guancalo alves or something, for strength.

I did some work on the rear sight and if i get real brave I'll get into the trigger and maybe smooth things out a little.

piper

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Piper, I'm curious to see the finished product. You got me wanting to play around with one of them cheapos. Where did you say you bought it ?

Joey

islandpiper

Jdupre', i got mine from TOOLSNOW.COM and they were twenty bucks. But, they don't carry them any more, so try COMPASECO.........still twenty bucks.

http://www.compasseco.com/tech-force-pistol-p-166.html

That is, if you want REALLY CHEAP. Otherwise, go with the Cadillac version like TRR has ordered. More money, and they are not in yet.......probably stuck in a shipping container waiting for the gub'mint to say it's OK.

piper (see? I'm being nice. I didn't even share my opinion of the gub'mint this time.)

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
I got the 35 in and it would shoot about ever twentieth shot, tore it down cleaned everthing lubed it up and put it back together , no luck still the same deal,started swapping pellets brands still no luck , finally called them and they sent a new loading gate and seal , YEHOOOOOOOOOOOOO she is a shooting dude now.
The pistol is pretty well made decent trigger ,yuky sights . I can hit a dime from 10 ft pretty consistently ,it isnt as accurate as my daisy 717 but close and shoots pretty hard.THe trigger gaurd and saftey will get reworked ,my hands are pretty big so it eats my knuckle up , little reshapping will fix that. I also am going to do some shaping on the stock ,when I point she sits in my hand barrel high , .
All in all she is a shooter I am happy with it.
Ron
Shoots the cheap daisy flat nose the best.

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Little gun is setting down.
I took a rasp and sand paper to the stock , it just didnt fit my hand and when pointed was about a foot high at 15 yards ,plus the trigger guard was eating up my knuckle . After taking about a half inch off the back bottom of the grip and hollowing out the stock right behind the trigger guard I can point it and the sights line up.
Like most springers it is very sensitive to the tightens of your grip. I shot 100 pells through it and it is more accurate than I am. Shot some groups standing and shooting of hand that were the size of a quarter. Thats as good as my eyes will let me do with open sights . the gun is very picky about how you load it on cold days.
Ron

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
This one points naturally now , when you pull it up the sight are aligned pretty well.
They told me 500 rounds is the break end point on this gun ,seems to be getting better all the time.
Ron

islandpiper

Yours is the better unit. MIne cost $20 and along the line somebody made about $19.25 on it. I cut out a piece of mahogany for a new grip/stock and just have not taken the time to finish it. I thought of making a carbine, or a pistol with folding stock anyway. Fun to play with and no matter what I can only do $20 in damage to it.

piper