The Secret Project , a New Kayak from Jem Watercraft. | Page 4 | SouthernPaddler.com

The Secret Project , a New Kayak from Jem Watercraft.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Mick,

Ya would do the same fer any of us. I hope the rain swells yer rivers. Jeez this iz excitin'. If the rain dont come, ask the ranchers ta spring fer round trip fare fer the High Sheriff. The rural law will soon be puttin' up the "git off the river" signs everwhere. :mrgreen:

Come on over 'n visit.

regards
bearridge

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch. Jack Nicholson

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Some information about the SitBacker .... Chuck.
64497.jpg

The chair is from GCIO Outdoors http://www.gcioutdoor.com/

Product Specs:
Weight Capacity : 300 lbs.static (sitting)
Seat Width ; 16"
Back Height : 15"
Folded Width : 3"
Product Weight : 3.0 lbs.
- 600D Polyster Fabric
-Super Strength Double Bar Buckles
-100% Nylon Straps
-Durable Powder Coat Finish

GCI Outdoor warrants the comfort and integrity of these chairs against defect for as long as you own the product. If these products fail as a result of a defect in materials and/or workmanship, replacement, repair or refund ( our option) can be obtained by post paid return to GCI Outdoor with accompanying letter of explanation and proof of purchase.
Warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, misuse, or normal wear and tear, returns be at the desecration of GCI Outdoor.

GCI Outdoor , Inc. 66 Killingworth Road , Higganum , CT 06441
800-956-SEAT

Matt ...
They do not sell direct but thru dealers , the folks (outfitter) at the St. Mary's River ( Steve and his Brother ) are dealers for the chair. Also the Bass Pro Shop here in Orlando.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
BEARS BUDDY said:
Kayak Jack said:
It's his dress making experience showing through, Mick. Chuckie looks svelte in dark green velvet. I've never seen him in camo velvet.

Of course you won't see him ITS CAMO! :roll:

Now ..... you have wrecked all of it ..... I was not going to say anything since Jack could not see me in that camo , even with my four inch high heels on.
bek183.gif

Chuck.