Mijiienmungshing 07.... | Page 5 | SouthernPaddler.com

Mijiienmungshing 07....

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
bearridge said:
oldsparkey said:
the Field Satchel also makes a distinctive purse.

Built tough for the field, but handsome enough to use in town. With two pockets inside and the big main compartment, it's great for sight-seeing
What colors do them purses come in? Before I give any thought ta it, I gotta know the color......that way I know which hat ta wear. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They come in Navy , Olive Drab , Burgundy ,Black , Spruce , Khaki. The , very , pleasant lady I talked to advised the Burgundy one would fade into a pink over time.

I'm using it as a camera bag and catch all when traveling , a good place to keep the meds and the bottle of Nitro along with some spare cash and a rain coat , all close at hand in or out of the vehicle.
Haven t used the Nitro for quite a while but when it is needed and is someplace else , that is not to good. No Sir , not good at all. Might say it is a real pain.:roll:

Chuck.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
DM....I've seen Chuckles neked on the Buffalo River.......Now you paint a picture of him in high heels......I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight! :shock: :cry: :cry: