And about half the bed framed in

IM002197.jpg

Thats all for today.
Ron

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
I went outside tonight to put all my tools up after working on the camper,
I looked at it walked back in the house grabbed a candle and back to the camper I went.
There is no seal on the door yet , I hoped inside lit the candle and sat back looking around. The wind here is blowing hard but I was amazed at how the one candle lit up the inside and how quite the camper was you couldn't hear the wind. I bet you will be able to hang meat in here with the 5000 btu ac on l;ow.
If I had the mattress in here think I would have taken a nap.
Ron

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Bilgrat
Been cold and dreary here for the last few days and Christmas is getting close so I have let things slide a little but want be long before crank back up on it.
Ron

Bilgerat

May 10, 2006
Texas!
www.bilgerat.net
Yo, Ron!

I've got a pretty nice tent I bought about 20 years ago that's never been used. I've set it up twice with the intention to take it camping, but no one has ever spent the night in it. I think it is about 8'x10' with a floor and mosquito netted windows and door. I'm thinking really seriously about selling it in a garage sale just to get it out of here. Thought I'd give you first shot since your camper doesn't look like it will be completed in time for the Spring season. :p :p :p

Mike

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Make him a better deal , some viscuine ( Plastic ) to roll up in and a G.I Wool Blanket. :lol: Packs up smaller and does not require a tag or taxes.

I have a spare hammock but he forgot to plant any trees along his river. Texans , you can lead them to water but you sure can't make them drink. :wink:

Chuck.

Bilgerat

May 10, 2006
Texas!
www.bilgerat.net
Actually, I was thinking of a place to store that carcass of a camper he was building since he's lost interest in it. That's about the tent is good for and the camper needs a place........... :roll:

Mike

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Well it is back to work time.
If you have been following this thread you know the coyote is being built for my son in law. Through the holidays we let it sit idle well its time to start back to work on the little trailer.
I also am starting my trailer today , it will be a modified version of the weekender 11 also . Nickname for this trailer will be the Texas Tepee.
I guess we will combine the two trailers in this thread since they are so simular.
Time to go to work
Ron

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Had a pretty good day.
Got the floor routed and spliced .
Framed one wall It is ready to go up.

IM002211.jpg

Got the other side cut out ready to frame

IM002212.jpg

The Tepee is going together a lot faster ,guess I know more about what I am doing this time.
Ron

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Got a little more done today sides mounted

IM002213.jpg

Sides squared up a couple rafters run and plates set in floor for trailer bolts.

IM002214.jpg

Tepee is coming together but I have a lot of work to catch up to Glen.
Ron
Bilgrat here you go 2 for one

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
I took this morning off from working on the trailer,I needed to take my dogs to the vet for there shots.
We have a crew two Yorky and 100 lb black lab Catfish Charlie and Moochy are the two yorkys and Magoo is the black lab.
The names fit the dogs and there personality.
Loaded them all up in the jeep and here we go ,unloaded the yorky first got there shots and heart worm medicine, unloaded Magoo and as we were walking up to the front of the vets office he had something he wanted to look at and off he went ,he caught me of guard and i hung the heel of my boot ,figure ya'll see what is coming, was not the best place to take a tumble ,there were pipes sticking up about two foot for a border around the building.
as I fell I managed to roll to one side and miss the pipes but couldn't break my fall THUDDDD
After looking around to see if any one saw me making the crash landing and Magoo coming back to lick me I got up and went on in the office and got Magoo fixed up.
395.00 dollars lighter I walked out loaded up and headed home , I got to thinking that cost more than all the supplies to build the box on the Tepee
Dang tear drops are cheap.
Well tonight I am finding all the sore spots and am sort of stove up . I just don't bounce as good as I use to .
Tomorrow back on the trailer.
Ron